

On May 18 Giles and I will celebrate our one year anniversary. We are taking a trip to Ireland, which we are very excited about. Having grown up in Tennessee (with a minimal amount of time in Florida) I have always wanted to see the world and what else is out there! As the first year comes around, I am amazed at all the wonderful blessings that have come into our lives. Giles and I both have good careers (that are nearly recession proof), will both graduate with our masters degrees soon, a great home, a precious dog, and great family and friends. It seems like only a month ago that we were preparing for the wedding and praying daily for no rain! Life is great and a trip to Ireland to celebrate is icing on the cake! Just pray for us as we drive on the opposite side of their unpaved, historic roads in a manual transmission economy vehicle! I will definitely post pictures when we return!


No comments:
Post a Comment