Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 26, 2009

Progression

I realize it has been May since I have posted anything. Since it is now almost July, there is some catching up to do. Since the last post, we have celebrated our 1 year anniversary, traveled to Ireland, and have experienced the wonderment that accompanies pregnancy (can you sense the sarcasim?). We had an amazing anniversary trip to western Ireland for 7 days. We took over 500 pictures and saw some of the most amazing sites and wonders of nature! As far as this pregnancy goes....lets just say mother nature is putting me through pregnancy bootcamp. I began having severe nausea around week 7. My doctor put me on some nausea medication which made life more bareable. I woke up yesterday morning with sciatica (caused by an inflammation in the tissues surrounding my R sciatic nerve which runs from my lower back down the meg). The compression of this nerve is causing pain, difficulty walking, pain with sitting, laying or standing. I guess I should feel "lucky" since my doctor informed me that some women wake up with such severe sciatica that they can't walk or move their leg. Look at the bright side, right? I am hopeful that this too shall pass and things will get better. So, for now....we continue to take things one day at a time, since everyday brings something new! We should know in August what we are having!! Any bets?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment