Overall, all is going well! We look forward to being able to start working on the nursery soon. We have been holding off on this until out master bathroom renovations are done. Giles and his dad have spent alot of time this week working on this and hopefully they will be done within the next 2 weeks. Then we can begin the fun parts of getting the nursery ready!! We are very excited about seeing our little boy but know there is alot to get done before then! I will begin my final semester of graduate school the last week of August and am diligently scheduling my time to have this completed before the baby gets here! It will be a stressful 8-10 weeks but we know it will all be worth it once I am done and can relax at home with our new family! Until next time!!
Friday, August 14, 2009
20 weeks
YAY for 20 weeks.....half way there! We had our 20 week check up this week. After some initial concerns and a followup ultrasound, we were told everything looks good! Boo Boo is about 13 ounces, all of his vital organs look good and he is a mover and a shaker. Both ultrasonagraphers had a time getting good pictures and views because he was moving so much! I already knew this since I feel him everyday...but Giles has not been able to really feel the baby move yet...so he has no idea how active his son is! Since we have finally moved past the nausea, fatigue and sciatica....I have now been blessed with acne. This is a little foreign to me since I have always been blessed with clear skin. After consulting with my OB, I have started using Proactiv (like my teenage nieces and nephew!). I have been using it for just a few days but am noticing some improvement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment