Lilypie
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby, Baby Baby!


That's right....we are having a baby.  I had enrolled in a study at Vanderbilt for pregnant women so we received a free early ultrasound.  We are officially having a yolk sac! The ultrasound tech said there is good blood flow to the "baby" but that we are still a day or so away from being able to see a heart beat!  I go to my first OB appt May 13th where we will receive another ultrasound and be able to see a heart beat!  As of now, it looks like the due date will be right at Christmas!!  We are VERY excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am so happy for you both! There is nothing better in the world than being a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you and glad you have a blog!! another one to read, YAY!

    ReplyDelete